Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekend Wishes


I'm so happy to say that midterms week is officially over! It will be a busy next two weeks for me {traveling and family time} but I am so happy to be able to destress from exams and essays for a bit. I have a lot of fun things planned for the weekend... dinners with friends, trips to Tivoli and even a breakfast out will keep me going. I also want to spend some time doing homework and getting ahead for these next two weeks so I can be as present as possible in exploration and adventure. 

Here are a few quick links for the weekend...

Copenhagen isn't so keep on Halloween but they might be if they decorated pumpkins like these!

Now this recipe looks absolutely amazing... even though I miss Thanksgiving :( I might have to make it anyways.  

I had a conversation with a couple of girls in my Health Care Strategies course about counting steps {since traveling means walking EVERYWHERE} and I'm really considering putting this on my Christmas list. Have any of you heard about or have the UP by Jawbone band? 

Hope you have a great weekend! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment