Monday, December 23, 2013

Holiday Break Reads


One of my favorite things to do over the holidays is to sit by the fire with a good book. When I am at school I usually only have time to read for my classes {usually neuroscience textbooks} and this past semester when I was abroad I would take flight time to read or nap. So when I am home for the break I have much more time to sit down with a good book. I always try and visit the library, refill my iPad book section and buy some good old paperbacks from Barnes and Noble. I thought I'd put together a short list of some of the texts that are on my holiday break reading list. Nonfictions are some of my favorites... as I love to read about medicine and hear wise words from professionals in all fields. On the plan ride home from Copenhagen last week I read All You Need to Be Impossibly French, cover to cover... such a quick and easy read that I really enjoyed! When I need a break from such heavy reading I will certainly go through the list of fiction books that I found as well. 

Have you read any good books lately? 

Nonfiction 
Grain Brain by Dr. David Perlmutter 
A Reader's Book of Days by Tom Nissley


Fiction 
Counting by 7s by Holly Golderg Sloan
Stella Bain by Anita Shreve

Happy Reading! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment