Saturday, December 21, 2013

Weekend Wear



I decided to put together a simple weekend wear outfit inspired by none other than Olivia Palermo. I love her style, she has an ability to dress perfectly for any occasion whether that be dog walking or runway events and what a better weekend outfit than a warm flannel and cashmere with some distressed denim. 

I also thought I would put together some links since I've been MIA for a few weeks now. 

My four months abroad in Copenhagen came to a bittersweet end last Sunday and although I am happy to be back in the states seeing family and friends, I will miss Copenhagen dearly. I put together a final blog post and you can see recaps from my four months abroad here

Now that I am home, it is back to reality for me. I am a pre-med student after all so I never thought studying abroad would be in the cards. Since I did spend so long away from school it is officially time to get back to pre-med work... I have been doing med school research and MCAT inquiry I've even started watching more TED MED talks... this one is hilarious and completely honest about the world of medicine. 

Now that Christmas is right around the corner I decided to compile some of my favorite blogger's holiday lists. For those of you that still have some last minute shopping to do check out... Luella & June's Gift Guide for the Foodie... The College Prepster's Book Gift Guide... A Dash of Details Stocking Stuffers Guide

Have a wonderful weekend! xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment