Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year {2013 In Review}


Happy New Year!!

The last week of the year always involves some necessary reflection and appreciation for everything that the previous year brought. 2013 was an amazing year... one that involved many opportunities, newfound experiences and changes. 

I rang in the 2013 New Year with some amazing high school friends, and went back to school to enjoy Trinity's stunning campus in lots of winter snow! One of the houses on campus even had a snow igloo that my friend Emily and I thoroughly enjoyed! In March my friends and I went to Fort Lauderdale, Florida for a couple of days for Spring Break and then came back to our beautiful campus to enjoy the transition from winter to spring. We rang in the spring semester with Trinity's Spring Weekend filled with concerts, quad relaxing and lots of dinners out. I even ran my fourth 5K in the past two years this one was called Color Me Rad! The end of the school year came quickly and before I knew it I had a week off to enjoy some time with my brother {Teddy Bear}, family and high school friends and then I went back to school to spend the summer taking a Physics class and preparing research studies before I went abroad in August. I was able to squeeze in some quality friend and family time and we even went on our annual family trip to the Hamptons two weeks before I left for Denmark. 

I left for Denmark in the middle of August and spend four amazing months traveling from Copenhagen to ten other countries. I went to Munich for Oktoberfest, Vienna, Prague, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Spain, the Netherlands and Morocco just to name a few! My trip abroad flew by and before I knew it I was home for the holidays catching up with friends and family and of course ringing in the New Year again. It is amazing how quickly this year has flown by... I am thankful for every moment, encounter and experience that I have had because I will be the first to say that 2013 allowed me to grow and flourish! Wishing you all a 2014 filled with family, friends and prosperity.  

To 2014... Happy New Year! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment