Friday, November 7, 2014

Weekend Links


It's hard to believe that November is already flying by. This semester is going by more quickly than I ever expected and I am trying to find balance despite my senior thesis and medical school interviews and applications. I have been going back and forth about what to post on the blog and after finding some really interesting TED talks, quotes and ideas this week I thought it would be nice to share! 

My favorite foods all considered fall's healthiest!

Some fun fall crafts for the weekend. One of my roommates was trying to find a birthday gift for her best friend and I sent her to this, then with more Pinterest help we found this!

It seems like the cold weather is making its way to New England… It might be time to invest in a warm scarf. I love this, this and this.

This TED talk is the reason why we need to get enough sleep. 

Ina Garten's homemade breakfast granola is my favorite of her many recipes, I love it so much I have a constant supply and it's so easy to bake too! I am going to pop in a new batch before dinner tonight! 

It's hard to believe that this time last year I was traveling the world for weeks on end. In fact this weekend last year I believe I was in Morocco! I have truly been enjoying watching Gal Meets Glam's recent month of travels abroad and miss Europe's beauty so much.

Have a wonderful weekend. Off to make some granola! 

~ANB~

No comments:

Post a Comment