Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Must Read


Good morning everyone! 

When I created my blog I wanted it to fulfill my readers and provide me with constant inspiration. And with every post I try and make A Girl In The Know more unique and special...  I know that it will always be in progression as I want my blog content to be more and more fulfilling every day and there is nothing wrong with that! I've always kept a morning blog lists and like my blog, this list is always changing, I edit out what I don't like and keep the ones that I love! 

My mom and I were sitting at the breakfast table this morning and she came across a blog we hadn't hear of before and the two of us sat reading through posts and Pinterest boards for a while... it was like we found a hidden gem! 

Have you ever hear of The Simply Luxurious Life it is written by Shannon, a school teacher in Oregon who shares motivational experiences, life lessons and advice? I don't think I have come across a blog like this in a while... it is both fulfilling and inspirational and I think it is a great way to start the day with a new piece of advice or message to live by! So I hope you enjoy... I thought it was too good not to pass along. 

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment