Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hat Obsession


Lately I have become hat obsessed...  I can't think of a more perfect accessory to have for breezy days outside or even just for casual weekend errands. I have a Life is Good hat from many years ago, this one is pretty adorable and then I just acquired a hat from my school which I have been wearing non stop. I also love the hats that Tuckernuck sells especially the Harding Lane ones like this, this and this. The Southern Proper frat hat is also another one that I like. And if you really wanted to go all out Marley Lilly has the perfect selection of monogramed hats that are beyond adorable! 

I put together a casual weekend ensemble that I thought would be perfect for running errands or grabbing a quick coffee... and one that I have been wearing a lot of myself! Of course the Vineyard Vines hat is another perfect option and actually looks a lot like the one I got from school! 




Plain White T-shirt, AG Jeans, Longchamp Le Pliage Tote, Jack Rogers, Ray Ban sunglasses, Kiel James Patrick Nautical Bracelet, Rope Knot Earrings

Do you wear hats often? What are some of your go to styles?

Have a great day! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment