Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekend Wishes


Happy Friday everyone! It's amazing to think that during the school year Fridays are coveted and wished for and during the summer, Fridays mean its getting closer to school time again. I have one week left before I leave for abroad and I have to say I am getting really excited! I still have a lot more to do before I leave but I'm looking forward to taking some time this weekend to spend with family and friends too. Do you have any fun weekend plans? 

I came across some links that I thought I would pass along...

Have you ever thought about how exercise can influence learning and memory? I just read this article in The New York Times about how doing gentle exercise while reviewing material could ultimately help with memory especially if an exam is a day after. This is a must read for college students... It could really help with multitasking gym time and studying. 

I have become obsessed with the concept of cronuts, I mean I even considered going to New York City and standing in a long early morning line to get one... but instead I found this recipe with a home made version and they look just as yummy! 

When I was going through more of The Simply Luxurious Life's blog and pinterest I came across this post on excellence vs mediocrity and thought it was worth a read. 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment