Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Travel... Carry On Essentials


I always wait until the last minute to throw together my carry on bag. Usually my Longchamp is filled with everything I need already so its easy but this trip I've decided to take a backpack. Filling four months worth of stuff into two suitcases means that I needed the biggest "purse" I could bring. So... In addition to my computer, these are my carry on essentials that will go in my backpack this trip! 

{1} iPhone and case is a must! 
{2} Passport... to Denmark we go
{3} Water bottle...essential to keep hydrated especially during long flights
{4} Sunglasses
{5} Eye mask... zzz
{6} iPad and Tory Burch case... in flight reading and entertainment
{7} Notebook and something to write with
{8} Magazines galore
{9} Gum and iPhone charger
{10} Cosmetic cases for the little things

What are some of your carry on essentials? 

No comments:

Post a Comment