Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Healthy Breakfast


I've always been a breakfast person. When I was little I would actually have two breakfasts... thats how much I love breakfast food! I really do believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and provides you with the energy to get going. I never skip breakfast, my freshman year of college I was one of the first in line every day when the dining hall opened and would have fresh eggs and toast with fruit in the morning. Last year, I made oatmeal with fresh fruit or had rice cakes and peanut butter with fruit in the morning instead of going to the dining hall. It has been nice this summer to have a kitchen, so I've been mixing veggies like broccoli, peppers and spinach with two eggs and sometimes some turkey too. I also start every morning off with a bowl of fruit that my mom and I share, I put banana, blueberries, peaches and strawberries which is so refreshing. What are some of your favorite breakfast options that start your day off right?! 

Yum!! 

xox

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This looks so delish and so easy to do. I'll have to try it sometime!

    Xoxo,

    Christine
    girls-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete