Friday, August 30, 2013

Weekend Wishes


On my way back from school today I decided to explore through a couple of streets that are absolutely and quintessentially Scandinavian. I've ridden by them before and since I was just returning on my own I thought I would stop and take a peak... the roads were so quaint. I don't even think the picture does it justice but I thought I would share an original weekend wishes picture for a change! 

Even though  I am in Denmark and they don't celebrate Labor Day I hope everyone at home has a wonderful three day weekend! Although Labor Day typically marks the end of summer I don't mind the transition to fall. In fact, I got the best care package yesterday and in addition to amazing letters and printouts, some granola and peanut butter pretzels from the family, I also got the J.Crew Fall magazine. Fall means back to school and transition to fall clothes...

I'm loving the J.Crew collection this fall! Their jackets this season are amazing... I love this cute one and this is beyond amazing! This weekend in Denmark is expected to be pretty overcast and rainy so cuddling up in these would be wonderful too! 

I read this blog feature this morning on the owner of the company Waiting on Martha. I loved how honest she was about her business and her world and took away this powerful quote, "Comparison is the thief of all joy." The pictures of her office are stunning as well! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment