Saturday, September 7, 2013

Flying By

Adorable home overlooking the paths of the Rosenborg Castle

Happy Weekend! This week flew by; I was traveling in Sweden with my class the first couple of days of the week and then got home and went to field trips with my core class again. Needless to say the week was filled with new sights, experiences and adventures. I posted some pictures and details over here, mainly of Sweden which I absolutely loved! Have any of you ever been to Sweden? 

I haven't spent all that much time online this week but I did enjoy coming home and reading the new issues of Lonny and Matchbook Magazines. 

My friends here also got me reading the blog 40 Days of Dating where two friends Jess and Tim decide to date for 40 days and they blog each day about it. We were reading to catch up since day 37 - 40 was posted a couple of days ago. 

This weekend is going to be filled with work, seeing as many outdoor sights as possible and enjoying some time in the beautiful weather before fall really sets in. 

What does everyone else have planned for their weekend agenda? 

No comments:

Post a Comment