Friday, December 27, 2013

Weekend Wishes


Happy Friday everyone! 

I don't know about you but these holiday weeks have me all confused, Friday feels like Tuesday and weekends come so quickly its hard to believe. I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the new year! Anyone have any New Year's Resolutions to start on? 

Some links and reads that I thought worth sharing for the week...

Just started reading Sophie Kinsella's new book called Wedding Night, its a quick read that is fun and flirty just like her other books. I also went to he library yesterday and stocked up on some other reads to keep me occupied for the remainder of the break! 

Over the course of the break I am going to try and watch at least one TED or TEDMED talk per day. So far I have succeeded at my goal and recently watched this one by Jamie Oliver that is too powerful not to share. It is a must watch regarding the eating habits of Americans today. 

Have a wonderful weekend! xox

2 comments:

  1. I have checked out the wish list of Weekend wish list. How great the wish list are!!Plus the price point is just amazing. I also like to use shoes,bag. Lovely weekend wishes and fashion for women. Thanks for such a important post.

    ReplyDelete